- Quarterback Philip Rivers and head coaches Anthony Lynn and Matt Nagy preview Sunday’s matchup in between the Chargers and Chicago Bears at Soldier Discipline. Chargers.com
- Chargers may possibly have a thing in middle Scott Quessenberry Chargers Wire
- Los Angeles Chargers at Chicago Bears odds, picks and very best bets USA Right now
- 7 days 8: Chicago Bears and Los Angeles Chargers by the figures Chicago Tribune
- Bears Glimpse to Soar-Commence Offense Versus Chargers WTTW Information
- Check out comprehensive protection on Google Information
Quarterback Philip Rivers and head coaches Anthony Lynn and Matt Nagy preview Sunday’s matchup between the Chargers and Chicago Bears at Soldier Field. – Chargers.com
More in Los Angeles Chargers
One of President Biden’s main goals in his climate agenda is to have half...
By Daniel Bates For 20 years the New England Patriots made history with one...
By Daniel Bates Keenan Allen only missed one snap in Sunday night’s loss to...
By Karl Rasmussen The Chargers’ offense struggled throughout most of Week 12’s game against...