- Los Angeles Chargers: Keenan Allen lacking the complete preseason is troubling BoltBeat
- Harm Update For Los Angeles Chargers WR Keenan Allen The Spun
- Chargers vast receiver Keenan Allen could miss remainder of the preseason Bolts From The Blue
- Report: Chargers WR Keenan Allen’s ankle injuries possible to continue to keep him out for the rest of preseason ClutchPoints
- Watch whole protection on Google News
Los Angeles Chargers: Keenan Allen missing the entire preseason is troubling – BoltBeat
More in Los Angeles Chargers
The Los Angeles Chargers are Trapped in Hell and the Gods Are Laughing at...
Los Angeles Chargers DE Uchenna Nwosu and LB Denzel Perryman exit the game due to injury – Bolts From The Blue
Los Angeles Chargers DE Uchenna Nwosu and LB Denzel Perryman exit the recreation due...
Chargers Accidents and Effects: Defensive line injuries vital versus Titans BoltBeat Tennessee Titans vs. Los...
Tennessee Titans head coach Mike Vrabel, defensive coordinator Dean Pees, safety Kevin Byard and wide receiver Tajae Sharpe preview their Week 7 NFL matchup with the Los Angeles Chargers at Nissan Stadium, paying special attention to quarterback Philip Rivers, wide receiver Keenan Allen, tight end Hunter Henry and punt returner Desmond King. – Chargers.com
Tennessee Titans head coach Mike Vrabel, defensive coordinator Dean Pees, protection Kevin Byard and...