- Glimpse: Los Angeles Chargers formally indication QB Justin Herbert 247Athletics
- Report: Justin Herbert, Chargers Concur to 4-12 months Agreement Worthy of About $26.6M Bleacher Report
- Chargers, No. 6 choose Justin Herbert close to finalizing $26.6M offer NFL.com
- Chargers Information: Bolts, Herbert close to finalizing rookie offer Bolts From The Blue
- View Total Coverage on Google Information
LOOK: Los Angeles Chargers officially sign QB Justin Herbert – 247Sports
More in Los Angeles Chargers
Die Los Angeles Chargers haben Jim Harbaugh als neuen Cheftrainer für ihr NFL-Team verpflichtet....
Tom Krasovic: Jim Harbaugh wouldn't be a typical Spanos hire — which is why the Chargers should hire him
Meet the NFL’s luckiest owners: Dean and John Spanos. Four years after they stumbled...
While rookie quarterback Justin Herbert has been a revelation for the Los Angeles Chargers, who last...
San Francisco 49ers quarterback Trey Lance impressed during Sunday’s preseason game against the San...